none
Spell Check RRS feed

• Question

• Its would be Great if i could get a spell check option in the right click menu along with cut, copy, paste, delete and select all, options i don't know my way around a computer other then the basices  an don't use word so i'm lost when it comes to finding a spell check
    • Moved by Tagore BandlamudiModerator Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:27 AM Not related to suggestions and Feedback forum (From:Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:07 AM

All replies

• I agree, and have been asked to get this functionality as well, in addition to my copy/paste images.  Making this more like Word would be nice.

Thanks,
    Justin
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of attachments are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:19 PM
  • Its would be Great if i could get a spell check option in the right click menu along with cut, copy, paste, delete and select all, options i don't know my way around a computer other then the basices  an don't use word so i'm lost when it comes to finding a spell check
    It's not clear to me that you are talking about the forum interface (which the topic of this suggestions forum), but if you are, the FireFox spellchecker works automatically.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:13 AM