none
Task output window RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way to modify the height of the task output window when I view a finished job?  Sometimes I have jobs that output 50 lines.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Jay,

Currently there is no way to resize the height of the task output window. There is a scroll bar to view the content not displayed.

This is a good feedback. We will fix it in the coming 2016 Update 1 release to enable changing the height.

Thanks,

Yutong Sun

• Marked as answer by Jay Cluster Friday, July 28, 2017 12:14 PM
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Jay,

Currently there is no way to resize the height of the task output window. There is a scroll bar to view the content not displayed.

This is a good feedback. We will fix it in the coming 2016 Update 1 release to enable changing the height.

Thanks,

Yutong Sun

• Marked as answer by Jay Cluster Friday, July 28, 2017 12:14 PM
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:16 AM
  • That's great news!  Could it be set as a default such that the console remembers the setting?  Is there a good place to submit other suggestions/feedback?  The console hasn't changed much between HPC 2008 and HPC 2016 so I have some other ideas that may be helpful.
    Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:57 PM
  • Suppose this is also doable. If you have any suggestions/feedback about using HPC Pack, just send us emails via hpcpack@microsoft.com.

Much appreciated!

Regards,

Yutong Sun

Friday, July 28, 2017 5:30 AM