Live meeting printer RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Is there a way to directly printer a webpage using the Livemeeting document printer into a Livemeeting session without having to import it first? 

Also, can a presenter be demoted after you have granted them presenter capability?

Thanks

Monday, January 21, 2008 5:24 PM

All replies

• Hi gyw31,

2nd question: No, a presenter cannot be demoted. Once given the presenter right he has it.... up to 6 presenters per meeting are possible...

1st question: I'm not sure what you mean... you're able to share a web-site and print it directly to a printer through right clicking.... and printing...

Michael

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:21 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.  What I mean is that I would like to use the whiteboard feature on a web page.  The only way I can use the webpage is to first print it (using Livemeeting printer) than save as a .mdi.  Then I must use the import and convert content button under Manage.  I then need to select the drop down for file type .mdi (which by the way does not automatically display even though it is supposed to display All support file types) before annotations or pointers can be utilized.

I would like to know if this can be accomplished with less steps.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:04 PM