I need help.... RRS feed

• Question

•  Is there a phone number where I can speak to a real person or an email address. I'm in the Philippines and anytime I call using a cell phone or home phone to get support for my windows xp, I am asked by a computer voice to enter choice 123456 or 7, but the digital phone will not send my choice or the computer on the other end, does not hear it....

I use 3 different anti-virus programs, but still get trogons that can't be cleaned....

Now, something is keeping me from finding my hosting company online and or the websites I own and update using Frontpage, while I try to find them with Internet explorer, firefox and crazy browser.

But when ever I use AOL, I have no problem finding them, but still can not find them with Frontpage..

I have been in contact with my hosting company, and they say there is no problem with the server. And that it sounds like AOL can find my sites because they use a different DNS... Which is crazy to me, because any time I use my browser to find something, there is never a problem unless it is something I own!  ie, my websites...

I'm at the end of my nerve's.......

Who can I contact by email, that can logon to my pc over the Internet and fix this ASAP?

Thanks,
    Roy
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:06 PM

Answers

• Rebjr,

Use your favorite search engine to search for something like "remote computer repair" or "remote PC repair."

The companies turned up by these links will be more than happy to remotely log onto your PC to effect repairs, as long as you are happy to pay them to do it.
    For great advice on all topics XP, visit http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp
    • Marked as answer by JeniferA Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:32 PM
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:39 PM