locked
galcontact.db not being created on the client RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi I have setup LCS 2005 environment and I have also setup the address book service. Everything seems to be working fine. The clients are able to communicate each other. But when I try to find the 'Galcontacts.db' file, its nowhere to be found on the client. Also the find feature is not working as expected, as I have to type in the whole name+domain name (in the format username@domainname.com), for the find feature to return any result.

    Address book synchronization is working without any issues.
    Project Manager FTC
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 2:55 AM

All replies