Prasanna_Iyer_d76ea7 going down in Forum with tooooo fast rate .. RRS feed

All replies

• He was at 1 with above 200 ans ...........now he is at 5 with 147
    Friday, April 6, 2007 7:59 AM
  • obviously  becoz  he is not visiting the Forums these days....
    Friday, April 6, 2007 10:35 PM
  • but y no. is decreases ........
    Saturday, April 7, 2007 10:20 AM
  • Ya, Its an imp. question.
    Saturday, April 7, 2007 7:29 PM
  • This is really serious, because if you have planned out something and things turn out unexpectedly than its very disappointing.. so we should know what are the reasons for which a persons Top answers are reducing... So that we can avoid that in the future for ourself....

Its happening with a lot of people and the reason is still unknown...
    Monday, April 9, 2007 3:16 AM
  • I think the top answers shown there are for the past 30 days. if not then the admins might be deleting old stale posts, which might also remove the posts marked as answers or so.
    exact reason is still unknown.
    Monday, April 9, 2007 4:22 AM
  • Ok now 1st of all, the old thread are not deleted.. I just checked out and found threads where last reply was done on 13th feb, So this means that threads are not deleted...
    Now the other case can be that top answers show for last 30 days, I don think that this is the case, because it would have been affected at the start of the month, but still people are loosing their posts and that too consistently.. that is each day some people are loosing some top answers....

So what is the actual problem here.. still not able to get it through....
    Monday, April 9, 2007 4:46 AM
  • Who will reply to these Question ....................................... Admin ..........I dont Think So ..........
    Monday, April 9, 2007 7:40 AM
  • I think 30 days means that the past 30 days and not the past month Stick out tongue
    Monday, April 9, 2007 11:50 AM
  • This is not possible as i hv seen a staturation in my answers for a week and no change in the score card.. so past 30 dayz is out of question....
    Monday, April 9, 2007 2:39 PM
  • thanks @varun

But this page does show the "Top Answerers in this forum (30 days)" at the bottom right Smile
    http://forums.microsoft.com/samvaad/default.aspx?siteid=43

which is exactly the same as the Top answers page Wink

so i guess you guys will have to believe me that the answers shown there are for the past 30 days only .
    Monday, April 9, 2007 2:52 PM
  • If you guys want more proof here it is.

go to this page. where you guys generally view the points for the top marked answers.
    http://forums.microsoft.com/SamVaad/TopAnswerers.aspx?SiteID=43
    read the first few lines and it will say
    "Top Answerers in Past 30 Days for Forum to discuss technology / career / contests / trainings / certifications related issues for technology students in India:"

Also for each forum in Microsoft ther are different ranks for top answers.
    The one that we see is for Samvaad, but work in other forums of microsoft also count.

Monday, April 9, 2007 2:58 PM
  • Thanks Harshil
    Monday, April 9, 2007 4:19 PM
  • Nice one buddy.. don know y i didnt looked at it more carefully before.. Thankz for the info.. Also can you tell which other forums in the microsoft are worth going around.. to be more specific if you can share where you hang out...
    Monday, April 9, 2007 4:53 PM