WLAN with radius authentication RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Is there anyone that is willing to help me write some code.. 

the basic idea:
    When a user has wireless in their home, it much safer to use PEAP authentication in combination with radius, in other words, no WLAN usage if you do not have an account on your WHS server. Also you can control who has access to the WLAN. 

What i need:
    The code (and plugins etc) i want someone to write is only to kick off some scripts during the MSI installation. I already figured out a way to install IAS and configure itn once the scripts are kicked off. The other part is the interface. The "administrator" must be able to grant users access to the WLAN. In the background this means adding users to a newly created group (just as the sharing tab now does).. 

When we have spare time Smile  the plug-in window under settings, must contain the option to configure the networking part. This means you can give the IP of the wlan router(AP) there and the name of the wlan. This (probably) will not update the AP itself, but the IP is required for the Radius config, and the name can be used to generate an installation packet for each client to setup the WLAN with a single click!

Anyone interested.. 

For the ones that will ask the obvious question, it all works.. i have WHS connected to a Cisco AP with Radius/EAP verficiation. No access to the WLAN without my WHS useraccount.. 

interested reply to the topic
    Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:57 PM