how to reformat toshiba satellite pro m30? RRS feed

• Question

• i have a toshiba satellite pro m30..befor i could still use it but when i installed a window seven on it..it can no longer open,others say i should reformat it and just install another window xp..but the problem is i couldnt delete all the files on its hard disk so i dnt hve enough space for the installation of window xp..could yuo help me how to fix this stuff? thank you..
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 3:30 AM

Answers

• "mizty_rose08" wrote in message news:3a615381-226c-48ab-9cb8-bb58eb938847...
    i have a toshiba satellite pro m30..befor i could still use it but when i installed a window seven on it..it can no longer open,others say i should reformat it and just install another window xp..but the problem is i couldnt delete all the files on its hard disk so i dnt hve enough space for the installation of window xp..could yuo help me how to fix this stuff? thank you..

Please repost your problem to a more appropriate forum – Windows Answers System Recovery would seem appropriate – together with details of how you did the upgrade, and whether your System Recovery partition and/or disks are still intact.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:06 PM
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:13 AM