Integrating Mitel 3300 with Exchange UM / OVA RRS feed

• Question

• We have recently installed a Mitel 3300 pbx with 5212 handsets used at out main offices and remote sites.

We now want to allow our users to be able to connect to Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging / OVA to allow them to dial in to get their calendar / emails read to them.

I've linked in an Asterisk box (with SipX in between) but I understand that it's possible to directly connect the Mitel 3300 to Exchange 2007 UM with a direct SIP trunk.  Sadly I don't know enough about the 3300 to set up SIP trunking, but apparently there's a Mitel tech doc somewhere that tells you how to do it.  I've searched for hours without luck, so can somebody point me to where it can be downloaded?

Thanks

Chris B

Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:38 AM

All replies

• Unfortunately this forum doesn't allow for attachments but if you send me an e-mail (address is in my profile) I can send you the doc.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:07 PM
  • Can you please forward me that document?  I am also connecting my 3300 to exchange 2007 UM and although Exchange answers, It only gives the Default greeting and does not go to the users mailbox greeting.  Thanks in advance.  My Email is sorr at bit-d dot com.
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 8:48 PM
  • Could you also forward that document to me?  Thank you in advance.  My email is sorr at big-d dot com.  sorr@big-d.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008 8:50 PM
  • Can you also forward me that doc, thanks. jonsatmtrxdotcom

Jon

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:59 PM
  • You can grab it from here.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:35 PM
  • Thanks for the doc, It's a little new then the one I have. Currently if I hit the call button from Outlook, it will call my extension but as soon as I pick it up, it hangs the call up. Any guess as to why?

Jon
    Friday, September 19, 2008 7:28 PM
  • Please forward any info you have on integrating the Mitel 3300 with the unified Messaging role of the exchange server. Thanx

Monday, October 6, 2008 8:30 PM