LiveMeeting Admin Console. RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed OCS 2007 as a standalone server, everything seems to work as expected, except:

I can not access http://fqdn/conf/int/Login.aspx, it says page cannot be displated; instead when I do http://fqdn/conf/int/Tshoot.html it works!

When i ran web components validation tool, it said:

You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Please try the following:

• Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    • Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
    • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
      and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

Received a failure HTTP response.: Unauthorized
    Suggested Resolution: Check whether the Web Server or LCS component is running and also listening on the specified url.
    Suggested Resolution: Check the Web Proxy setting in this machine and ensure that it is correctly configured

=================

I have tried to use Basic authentication/Anonymous/Windows Integrated, none seemed to work!

I have already configured Certificate for IIS on default website.

Anyone has idea, what to do?? to fix this!

Monday, May 7, 2007 6:21 AM

Answers

• Due to the lack of response to this post, it has been closed and locked. If you have a similar issue, please start another thread.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 5:48 PM

All replies

• I suggest you just do a reinstall since it’s faster than trying to troubleshoot.

After a clean install you shouldn’t have to configure the IIS at all, just run the certificate wizard in the OCS console.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 5:14 PM
  • Hi,

Are you still having this issue? Did you try what Tommy suggested?

Have you run the validation wizard?

Can you pos the results?

Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:05 PM
  • Can you let us know the status of your issue? If you have found a resolution, would you mind sharing it with the forum? If not, can you try Tommy's suggestion? Or post any changes and maybe we can help. Thanks.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:58 PM
  • Due to the lack of response to this post, it has been closed and locked. If you have a similar issue, please start another thread.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 5:48 PM