New Version of Cliplets, what's new? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys, very nice to see that work is on-going and I just updated to a new version, but where is the info on what's new? Would have expected to find a comment on this in the forum.  Just looked at the install folder and nothing there too, so what's new?

cheers,

Robert

Saturday, April 7, 2012 1:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Robert,

I agree we should have put out some more info about this. There really isn't much that you'll notice though.  We fixed a bunch of bugs and improved the performance. We also did add a survey that kicks in after your second use of the app. It would be great for people to opt-in to that as it will help us determine what to work on next.

Saturday, April 7, 2012 11:42 PM
  • Thanks Matt, will update a couple more cliplets and respond to the survey. Do you ever get to talk to Bill? I have a few ideas about Bing, ICE and cliplets that would help move MS beyond the current map leader. :)

Robert

Monday, April 9, 2012 1:41 AM
  • Hi Robert,

It's been a while since I've talked to Bill. With his new endeavors, he doesn't hang out with MSR as much as he used to.  But, we would love to hear your ideas, you know how to email us if you want to chat that way.  

I agree lots of potential ways to merge all of these technologies.

-Matt

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:49 PM
  • Matt,

Actually. not sure I do know how to email you, can you send me a email or PM with your address?

Regards,

Robert

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:05 AM
  • Hey Matt,

I've used the app 4 or more times and have never been asked or presented with the survey. Perhaps there is a issue if one is already a user?

why not just post a link t the survey on the forum?

Regards,

Robeert

Friday, May 4, 2012 2:39 AM
  • Good suggestion.  Here it is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MSR_Cliplets

Friday, May 4, 2012 3:56 AM