CRM Adaptor Configuration - Get Organizations - cannot find any RRS feed

• Question

• I am using CRM 2013 and the Dynamics Adaptor

My understanding is that each CRM ONLINE represents a single organisation.

In any case I have not setup any CRM Organisations apart from the single instance of CRM online that I am subscribed to.

When I try to configure the adaptor I get the following message as it fails to find any organisations.

The user-id and password are correct

Any help welcome

Joe

Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:29 PM

All replies

• Joe,

With Office 365, the server address has changed from https://dev.crm.dynamics.com to https://disco.crm.dynamics.com. Change this and try again

You can check this in settings->customizations->Developer resources

HTH

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:52 PM
  • Thanks for your help with this.

I have changed the address of the discovery service but still have the same problem - see below

Joe

Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:59 PM
  • I am including a picture of "Developer Resources" in case this throws any light.

I think I have tried every possible combination - must be missing something - seems like a guessing game!

Joe

Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:29 PM
  • Joe,

It does.. your domain is crm4.dynamics.com not crm.dynamics.com .. so is the discovery server (disco.CRM4.dynamics.com) Looks like your server is in EMEA but you were referring to the ones in North America and hence the organization wasn't found.

Hope this resolves the issue.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:49 PM
  • OK - I do appreciate your help.

I am making no progress !

To Review:

1. I setup a Windows Live account for joe@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com - I can access O365 and CRM 2013 Online.  This user is the system administrator in O365 and is assigned the system administrator role in CRM

2. I setup a Windows Live account for crmnav@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com - this user can access O365 and CRM 2013 online.  The user has been assigned the CRM role of system customizer.

3. I installed Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 on my laptop with all the required services - I can access that no problem

4. I enabled integration in NAV

5. I downloaded and installed the latest version of the "Connector for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.msi"

6. I run the Connector for Microsoft Dynamics -> Click on Adaptor Settings -> configure the connection with NAV -> Press "Test Settings" -> "Test Settings Succeeded"

7. I configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM adaptor as follows:-

ATTEMPT #1
    --------------
    DOMAIN:                            crm.dynamics.com
    User Name:                         crmnav@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
    Password:                          (entered from copy and paste - ie same password always used for this user)
    Port:                              (blank)
    CRM Discovery Server:              dev.crm.dynamics.com
    Microsoft Dynamics Online:         (box ticked)
    Then click on "Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM" -> press "Next"
    CRM Discovery Server               pre-populated with dev.crm.dynamics.com
    CRM Online or Hosted Environment:  box ticked
    Domain:                            pre-populated with crm.dynamics.com
    Account:                           joe@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
    Password:                          (entered from copy and paste - ie same password always used for this user)
    Press "Get Organizations"          returns the message "Did not find any organizations" after several seconds

ATTEMPT #2
    --------------
    DOMAIN:                            crm4.dynamics.com
    User Name:                         crmnav@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
    Port:                              (blank)
    CRM Discovery Server:              disco.crm4.dynamics.com
    Microsoft Dynamics Online:         (box ticked)
    Then click on "Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM" -> press "Next"
    CRM Discovery Server               pre-populated with disco.crm4.dynamics.com
    CRM Online or Hosted Environment:  box ticked
    Domain:                            pre-populated with crm4.dynamics.com
    Account:                           joe@xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
    Press "Get Organizations"          returns the message "Did not find any organizations" after several seconds

Joe

Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:35 PM
  • Thought your Attempt #2 would be successful.. sorry that I couldn't help.

Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:14 PM
  • Hi Joe,

I struggle with the same Problem to connect my ERP with CRM via the connector.

Could you meanwhile fix your Problem?

If yes, could you share your solution for the fix?

Thank you in advance and best Regards,

Georg

Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:33 PM
  • Pls tried to leave the domain as blank or input domain as xxx.onmicrosoft.com?

Friday, January 9, 2015 6:13 AM