none
Rather urgent debug problem? RRS feed

• Question

• When trying to debug my program using visual basic 2008 or 2010 im getting this error message

"Value cannot be null - Parameter:targetValue"

These programs have only been download and installed with xna 3.1 and 4.0

My operating system is windows 7

Also with this error im getting:

"No devices are available to deploy project"

Just tested both programs they run other none xna programs!

Any help or suggestions would be great as i really need this to work for my coursework asap...

Thanx in advance!

• Moved by Liliane Teng Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:23 AM Please repost on more appropriate forum for better support (From:Visual Basic IDE)
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:31 PM

All replies

• Hello MichaelMacartney,

Thanks for your post.

What project do you worked on? Based on your description, your application uses the XNA framework. Here is an article about how to fix this error: "No devices are available to deploy project". In this article it is a level program written for the Zune using the XNA framework. Hope it could make you get some ideas.

In addition, I recommand you could repost on more appropriate forum for better support. Please try this forum: http://forums.xna.com/forums/

Best regards,
    Liliane
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us. Thanks
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:40 AM
  • Im just trying to debug any xbox360 game, Even with the preset code i continue to get that error

All the versions of xna are currently giving me this error

Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:05 AM
  • Hello MichaelMacartney,

You could try XNA forum I suggested above for more suggestions because more this aspect experts live there. Thanks for your understanding. Wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Liliane
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us. Thanks
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:27 AM