Set visible for notes control on CRM 2013 from html web resource RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've note control on a Contact form.

On form I've a html webresource on IFRAME. How I can set visible notescontrol from this html webresource?

I've use window.parent.Xrm.Page.getControl("notescontrol") but it null.

I can get window.parent.document.getElementById("notescontrol") but it does not have method setVisible()

Any idea for help, please?

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

Friday, July 4, 2014 8:08 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Try with :

window.parent.document.getElementById("notescontrol").style.display = "none";

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

• Marked as answer by AnyMi Monday, July 28, 2014 11:17 AM
    Friday, July 4, 2014 8:51 AM
  • Hello,

If we do that, the notescontrol is hidden. But the space is still there.

That's mean there is still have a large space to the next control

If my question/answer can help you, please give me a points :) ----You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try---

Friday, July 4, 2014 10:30 AM
  • Hi,

Even if you hide it, the layout in CRM is still programmed to show the form in 3 column structure. So, I don't think you can remove that space and bring the far right controls in the middle or kind of completely remove the space.

Admin QuikView Solution for CRM 2013

Friday, July 4, 2014 10:45 AM
  • Hello,

In CRM 2011 I've used window.parent.Xrm.Page.getControl("notescontrol").setVisible(false).

It hide the notes control and the next control take it available space. So no available space between controls.

But in CRM2013 window.parent.Xrm.Page.getControl("notescontrol") is null so I cannot set visible for it

Thanks

Monday, July 7, 2014 10:55 AM
  • Hello,

In CRM 2013 Contact form, I insert notes control to it.

But I cannot get the control on onload event. Xrm.Page.getControl("notescontrol") is null

Slickdata LLC

Ledgeview Partners

Please help me!

Thanks

Friday, July 11, 2014 9:59 AM