Missing tabs on Front End Pool RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi all,

I am running the RTM version of OCS and trying to set the location profile on my enterprise pool. In the public beta code, using standard edition, there was a tab on the properties of the server called "voice" where you selected the location profile, among other things.

According to the VOIP guide, I should be able to do the same thing w/ enterprise. Clicking on the front-end properties, there's supposed to be a voice tab as well.

In the RTM version of enterprise - i don't see that anywhere. I can't find the place to assign the location profile for the pool - which is causing troubles with outbound voice calls because none of my normalization rules are applying.

If I click on the pool name, I can see all the info about it in the right-hand pane. It shows that there is no location profile.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this / has suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Matt

Friday, September 28, 2007 8:42 PM

Answers

• Matt,

In the Enterprise Edition these settings are stored in the relevant container.  For example, to see the voice tab you would right click and select properties on "Front Ends" rather than the server name itself.  Same goes for web conferencing, A/V, etc.

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:00 PM

All replies

• Matt,

In the Enterprise Edition these settings are stored in the relevant container.  For example, to see the voice tab you would right click and select properties on "Front Ends" rather than the server name itself.  Same goes for web conferencing, A/V, etc.

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:00 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Doh! Thanks for the quick answer!!

Regards,

Matt

Friday, September 28, 2007 9:02 PM