Not saving Photos in V2.4 RRS feed

• Question

• I am not able to save the pics that are taken on blink to camera tool. Have Nokia Lumia 920 V8.0

there is a save option,if i use that it occurs saved....but i am not able find the pic in camera roll...help me out in this issue.......

Friday, April 25, 2014 2:15 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You need to change the mode to still mode to save a still. If you are in blink mode (in edit) then the blink will be saved to the app but not to the camera roll. Just go the history within the blink app (swipe from the left or hit the left arrow) and hit edit on a blink and switch to still mode at the top left corner to start saving stills.

Note that, blink will save a still right after capture in either still mode or blink mode but not from history (you have to explicitly go to still mode to save.)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:36 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You need to change the mode to still mode to save a still. If you are in blink mode (in edit) then the blink will be saved to the app but not to the camera roll. Just go the history within the blink app (swipe from the left or hit the left arrow) and hit edit on a blink and switch to still mode at the top left corner to start saving stills.

Note that, blink will save a still right after capture in either still mode or blink mode but not from history (you have to explicitly go to still mode to save.)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:36 PM
  • Same problem for me in Saving. I tried in your way, but it doesn't saves.

Other suggestions?

Thanks!

Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:00 PM