none
MS 70-740 Server 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am currently studying for a Windows 2016 Server MCSA. I would like to ask, what would be some good study material?

I have the  W Panek book and am going to get the Boson exam questions/lab package. I have a Server 2016 standard VM in Virtualbox for labbing myself as well. Do you think this will be enough?

I currently work IT in a hospital but have not had the privilege of touching server yet. I am a Desktop Tech at the moment.

Saturday, December 30, 2017 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Microsoft provides a free learning resource, called the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Here you’ll find videos, presentations and learning materials for the full range of Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server 2016.

These resources not only introduce you to the key exam information but also provide helpful and educational insights into many key topics.

For Windows Server 2016 and your 70 740 exam, there is a host of useful resources that can boost your knowledge. The What’s New in Windows Server 2016 provides an in-depth introduction of the changes you’ll see from the previous Windows Server 2012 and features that have recently been added to the Windows Server 2016.

The content in this free resource is an excellent starting point for your exam prep and alongside our other tips will ensure you’re ready to ace the exam.

Further, you can also join the server forum and take a practice test. download trial session of the server 2016 and create your own lab that more then sufficient to crack the exam.

Thanks

Saurabh

Please remember to mark the solution as the answer using "Mark as Answer". If you find a solution to be helpful, please use "Vote as Helpful".

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Microsoft provides a free learning resource, called the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Here you’ll find videos, presentations and learning materials for the full range of Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server 2016.

These resources not only introduce you to the key exam information but also provide helpful and educational insights into many key topics.

For Windows Server 2016 and your 70 740 exam, there is a host of useful resources that can boost your knowledge. The What’s New in Windows Server 2016 provides an in-depth introduction of the changes you’ll see from the previous Windows Server 2012 and features that have recently been added to the Windows Server 2016.

The content in this free resource is an excellent starting point for your exam prep and alongside our other tips will ensure you’re ready to ace the exam.

Further, you can also join the server forum and take a practice test. download trial session of the server 2016 and create your own lab that more then sufficient to crack the exam.

Thanks

Saurabh

Please remember to mark the solution as the answer using "Mark as Answer". If you find a solution to be helpful, please use "Vote as Helpful".

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:49 PM
  • Hi,

Please be free to mark it as answer. if you find my contribution useful. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Cheers,

Saurabh

Please remember to mark the solution as the answer using "Mark as Answer". If you find a solution to be helpful, please use Vote as Helpful

Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:23 AM