Regarding Microsoft Certification MVC 3 & MVC 4 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i want to clear Microsoft Certification related papers for MVC 3 & MVC 4. before giving the exam i want to how one should prepare himself. what are the web site out there which provide lots of sample questions & answers for Microsoft Certification on MVC 3 & MVC 4. i want to download previous question paper on MVC 2/3 & 4. so please guide me. thanks

Monday, July 15, 2013 12:18 PM

Answers

• If you want to pass an exam, spend the money to purchase the proper books and/or videos.  If you are looking for "brain dumps", don't.  Use of brain dumps can get you barred from taking exams.
    Monday, July 15, 2013 1:58 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

the best starting point would be the official exam site. There you will also find a link to the ASP.NET Web Apps development Jump Start at the Microsoft Virtual Academy.

Like Charles said, you should avoid to use brain dumps. If you use them you can get banned from sitting this and further exams.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013 10:06 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• If you want to pass an exam, spend the money to purchase the proper books and/or videos.  If you are looking for "brain dumps", don't.  Use of brain dumps can get you barred from taking exams.
    Monday, July 15, 2013 1:58 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

the best starting point would be the official exam site. There you will also find a link to the ASP.NET Web Apps development Jump Start at the Microsoft Virtual Academy.

Like Charles said, you should avoid to use brain dumps. If you use them you can get banned from sitting this and further exams.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013 10:06 PM
    Answerer