Get username and password of the currently logged-in user in CRM and pass it to the plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I am integrating CRM Online and SharePoint Online. Right now I am using Office365 trial version for both. Hence, the same username and password works for both.

I want to create sub-site in SharePoint on create of an entity record. Currently, I am passing the admin credentials. But, I want to pass the credentials of the currently logged-in user in CRM to the plugin which is getting executed on create of account entity. So that I can then create sub-site in SharePoint using the current user credentials instead of admin credentials.
    Is there way to achieve this?

Thursday, April 9, 2015 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You would not be able to get login/password of currently logged in user. I believe usage of admin credentials is the best way to achieve your goal.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015 3:17 PM
  • Andrii's suggestion is best. Another way would be the username is already in User entity, you will have to store the password in that entity. You can use field level security on password filed for security

Regards Faisal

Monday, April 13, 2015 10:09 AM