Can I redeem? RRS feed

• Question

• I've purchased a Windows Vista Home Premium Exprees Upgrade Package, but I didn't install it yet because I'm having a hardware problem in my Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV600. Is that offer includes me? And if it dose, how can I redeem it?
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 12:29 PM

Answers

• Dear Mr. Who,

The Buy Local program offers are available to individuals who purchase machines from local system builders with the software pre-installed. Since you purchased an upgrade package, I would expect that it is a retail package, and therefore ineligible. If you would like to verify eligibility, you will need to install the software and attempt to redeem the offer.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 5:14 PM
  • Dear Mr. Mostafa,

As I indicated in my earlier post, I doubt the software package you purchased is eligible. However, in order to be certain, yes - you would need to install it and attempt to redeem the offer.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:46 AM

All replies

• Dear Mr. Who,

The Buy Local program offers are available to individuals who purchase machines from local system builders with the software pre-installed. Since you purchased an upgrade package, I would expect that it is a retail package, and therefore ineligible. If you would like to verify eligibility, you will need to install the software and attempt to redeem the offer.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 5:14 PM
  • so to know if I can redeem or not, I have to install the software and try. am I right?
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 8:42 PM
  • Dear Mr. Mostafa,

As I indicated in my earlier post, I doubt the software package you purchased is eligible. However, in order to be certain, yes - you would need to install it and attempt to redeem the offer.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:46 AM