RetrieveMultipleResponse ActivityParty CRM 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to create a RetrieveMultipleResponse (c#) and run on the service.execute() to retrieve all the ActivityParties where partyid is a specific record. The code steps into the catch clause with the message "Server Unable to process request". According to this list: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb959490.aspx ActivityParty is not available to be retrieve this way. The goal is to updated all the ActivityParties retrived with another CRM post (from Lead to Account, the Lead process has not been used correctly before so its a clean up job).

My Question: How can I achieve to retrieve all Activity Parties to update? I have tried to link in the Activity Party table from Activity Pointer and I receive the right records but I don't know where the actual Lead is stored (e.g. Required Attendee, Regarding etc.). 

Help is much appreciated, thank you in advanced!

Monday, August 11, 2014 7:39 AM

Answers

• Did it in FetchXML instead... Not so nice to have more then one way of retrieving records in the same program, fortunately its just a clean up job which will be run only once.
    • Marked as answer by Marten Rading Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:02 PM
    Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:02 PM

All replies

• Did it in FetchXML instead... Not so nice to have more then one way of retrieving records in the same program, fortunately its just a clean up job which will be run only once.
    • Marked as answer by Marten Rading Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:02 PM
    Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:02 PM
    Thanks for sharing your solution. CRM 4.0 is less used nowadays and is also difficult to setup an instance in order to do some test

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:17 PM