Live Mesh doesn't update to 0.9.3103.13 - Keeps saying it's up to date being at 0.9.3103.9 RRS feed

• Question

• My Live Mesh doesn't update to 0.9.3103.13.
    It keeps saying it's up to date being at 0.9.3103.9.
    This effects 2 of 3 of my machines, while the third one (most recent install) did the update automatically.
    The effected 2 machines have been setup to use the Windows Update Agent (WUA) v3 beta client, which allows WUA to deliver Live Mesh updates to your system on July 1st 2008.
    Could that cause the issue of not updating?
    Thanks,
    Rainer
    Monday, September 1, 2008 11:34 PM

Answers

• Hi again,
    Live Mesh has just offered the update automatically today & processed it correctly.
    I think this bug has been resolved by an Windows Update yesterday, that has updated the Windows Update Agent to version 7.2.6001.784.
    So no more bug, please close this report, noticing the potential resolution mentioned above.
    Thanks,
    Rainer
    • Proposed as answer by GuyWithDogs Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:33 PM
    Wednesday, September 3, 2008 12:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Rainer,

It would help us if we could take a look at the logs from the computers that are not updating.  If you haven't done so already, please go ahead and file a bug report with your logs attached.  Instructions for collecting logs and filing a bug are in an Announcement at the top of the forums.  Also, after you have filed your bug, if you'd like to post your Connect Feedback ID here, that will make it easier for me to track internally, and will allow other customers to view and validate your bug.

Thanks,

Ben.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:16 PM
  • I have filed my bug.
    Connect Feedback ID: 365795
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008 11:30 PM
  • Hi again,
    Live Mesh has just offered the update automatically today & processed it correctly.
    I think this bug has been resolved by an Windows Update yesterday, that has updated the Windows Update Agent to version 7.2.6001.784.
    So no more bug, please close this report, noticing the potential resolution mentioned above.
    Thanks,
    Rainer
    • Proposed as answer by GuyWithDogs Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Ben [Live Mesh] Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:33 PM
    Wednesday, September 3, 2008 12:44 AM