Yahoo Inbox would not load RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I can login into yahoo mail, it would show the number of emails in the inbox, but when i click on the messages, it would NOT open the email & show a blank page. However, I other portions of yahoo email such as contact addresses, calendar, etc are fine & no trouble. I have been facing this problem since 2 weeks & finally was able to narrow it down - that it was caused due to onecare (since i disabled onecare via cmd & was able to use yahoo mail successfully). This problem is only with yahoo email. I am able to use hotmail, gmail, https sites, etc. without any trouble. This same has been observed at home & office, wherein there are diff ISPs at both the places. Of couse, I am using the same laptop at both the places. Kindly assist as I would prefer to stay with onecare.

Regards,

Hetal Seth

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:49 PM

Answers

• I don't know what could be stopping the Inbox on Yahoo to be displayed when you are running OneCare. Instead of shutting down OneCare via command line, open OneCare and disable the firewall. See if the Inbox works then. If not, enable the firewall and disable virus and spyware protection and try again.

On this laptop, are you using IE7 to access the Yahoo mail site?

-steve

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:56 PM