Download an attachment RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason this just does not work anymore and have no idea why. it used to work and i havent changed anything in code and now it fails. I get a "There was a problem downloading the file requested" error message when I try to download a file programmatically/attach it to an email activity.

I am using the same code as the SDK about downloading files, replacing my own values (object type code and the annotation ID). The other funny thing is that objecttypecode used to give me the int value but now it gives me the string value for that entity the object type code is representing.

1) What is the link to download an attachment or to attach an attachment to an email activity? I have the annotation....so how do we construct the URL for it to be a valid attachment download url?

Thursday, August 2, 2007 10:44 AM

Answers

•  

hmmm interesting. I see that i need to give it the entity type code for the annotation entity rather than the entity that the annotation is relating to. It seems to work fine now but it did work fine before also giving it the entity type code for the dynamic entity (10001)
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 1:29 PM