none
unable to get my certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I have given my Microsoft exam 2 weeks before, but am unable to get my certi, as i click on View my transcripts, it take me to a page, where their is a button to download the t=transcript, but the it directs to me an error page, where this is written:-

We are sorry...

We are unable to confirm your participation as a user for the Microsoft Certification Logo Builder. This site may be accessed only by MCP members who have achieved a Microsoft certification. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please sign-out of Passport and sign-in again with your MCP user login credentials.

For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP Program Service Center.

Please help me out of this prob, i need the certi as soon as possible, hope u will do the needful.

thanks in advance

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:15 PM

Answers

• After you passed the exam, you should have received an eMail with instructions on how to associate your MCP ID to the Live ID that you use for logging-in to the MCP site. Did you do this? If you did, and the site still produces the error that you mentioned, you should probably call the Regional Service Center and work with them over the telephone to fix the problem.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 8:55 AM
  • just try to use IE or another computer first.
    Nova C. Altesse
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:24 PM
  • I had that happen also, I emailed MCPHelp@microsoft.com and they had it fixed by the next day.  I have been wearing them out now getting my mos and mcp transcripts purged and adding comptia ones to it.  So far they have been really good and managed to maintain a day or two turnaround on everything I have sent them an email about.
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 9:45 PM

All replies

• After you passed the exam, you should have received an eMail with instructions on how to associate your MCP ID to the Live ID that you use for logging-in to the MCP site. Did you do this? If you did, and the site still produces the error that you mentioned, you should probably call the Regional Service Center and work with them over the telephone to fix the problem.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 8:55 AM
  • It happens to me to, does it suppose to work?

Friday, February 18, 2011 10:40 AM
  • just try to use IE or another computer first.
    Nova C. Altesse
    Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:24 PM
  • I tried IE8 from 3 different computer. I still get this message:

We are sorry...

We are unable to confirm your participation as a user for the Microsoft Certification Logo Builder. This site may be accessed only by MCP members who have achieved a Microsoft certification. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please sign-out of Passport and sign-in again with your MCP user login credentials.

For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP Program Service Center.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 12:58 PM
  • I had that happen also, I emailed MCPHelp@microsoft.com and they had it fixed by the next day.  I have been wearing them out now getting my mos and mcp transcripts purged and adding comptia ones to it.  So far they have been really good and managed to maintain a day or two turnaround on everything I have sent them an email about.
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 9:45 PM
  • Hi Sir,, Im nwe to this forum and dont know where to post my query..

Hi.. Please help.. I can access my MCP site, i can also download my Certication logo.. My latest earned certifications are also  listed under " My certifications." but "My personal information does not appear know matter how i edit it under "Edit your Profile." When i try to download my Certificate, it says that,,

MCP Digital Certification Tool

We apologize for the inconvenience.

There is a temporary issue with the MCP Digital Certificate tool. This issue usually lasts for a short time period, please check back later.

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center.

NOTE: My friend can able to download her certifacate,, so why i cant? please help.....

Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:55 AM
  • Even I am facing the same problem..........can some one plz help
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:01 AM
  • I'm also facing the same problem after 14 days. Please help me.
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:09 AM