none
certificate not displayed in certification manager RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I cleared my "Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3" certification on 26th of Feb  and "Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications" certification on 8th of may . when i download my transcript it says that i have complete both of these certifications but under the "ACTIVE MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS" it doesn't display my MVC certification. and also in certification manager i dont have my mvc certification. can u please guide me .

Regards,

Muhammad Yasir

eovSuP

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Exam 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications and exam 70-480 Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 are part of the MCSD Web Applications certification.

You need to pass 3 exams to achieve MCSD Web Applications. 70-486, 70-480 and 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsd-web-apps-certification.aspx

So you will not receive any certification until you also pass exam 70-487

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Exam 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications and exam 70-480 Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 are part of the MCSD Web Applications certification.

You need to pass 3 exams to achieve MCSD Web Applications. 70-486, 70-480 and 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsd-web-apps-certification.aspx

So you will not receive any certification until you also pass exam 70-487

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Danny van Dam

MVP, MCC

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:53 AM

eovSuP

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:05 AM