yellow network health warning on shared video folder RRS feed

• Question

• i get a message there are file conflicts in shared folder. i am asked to click the detail button to learn more. what does this mean> and where is the detail tab??? thanks friends.
    • Moved by kariya21Moderator Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:11 PM not a PP3 question (From:Windows Home Server Power Pack 3 Beta)
    Saturday, August 22, 2009 3:12 AM

All replies

• i get a message there are file conflicts in shared folder. i am asked to click the detail button to learn more. what does this mean> and where is the detail tab??? thanks friends.

Please see the FAQ post:  How do I resolve file conflicts for detailed information regarding that error message.
    Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:14 PM
  • im sorry i want thru that and I dont know where to get the "details" of the conflict. if i cant identify the problem then i cant fix it. thanks kariya.
    Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:40 AM
  • im sorry i want thru that and I dont know where to get the "details" of the conflict. if i cant identify the problem then i cant fix it. thanks kariya.
    Did you open the Console and click on the Health Status Icon?  It should give you details about what file (or files) are causing the conflict and what the exact conflict type is.
    Sunday, August 23, 2009 5:02 AM