• Question

• Yah Even Am Concerned about quiz,

what will be the level?

am new here, and want the previous members to share their experience

Friday, September 14, 2007 4:47 PM

All replies

•  

hi Prakash

There are several levels of competition initially starting with the basics and then becomes difficult as it goes on further..

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:06 PM
  • you have one question which i feel is easy and other of the mediocre or the higher difficulty level.
    Friday, September 14, 2007 7:20 PM
  • Last year's quiz level was alright mostly, scoring a 1000 was not that difficult. The key to the quiz is time management. Dont sit over the question which requires a bit of thought to be put in. First hit the easier one, then spend time on the one which is a bit tougher.

Also compile it as less number of times as possible. More the compilations on the engine, more is the points lost. You have to score >=80% to win a 1000. Quiz is the staple food for student rockstars so dont take it lightly.
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:11 PM
  • Hey guys, hwo many threads of the same topic/question will be made ? Guys i request you to search for the thread first, there are already many threads that you guys are looking for. Why not just ask a question there ?

And about the food Abhrajit is talking about, i cant stop myself.....

I scored 1000 points for EACH AND EVERY quiz in the first rockstar contest Smile
    anyone who scored same as me for the quiz ?  - i mean ones who joined the contest since the start, and got full poitns for the quiz from start to the end.
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:36 PM