Error on Publish entity: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" - Select ... FROM LocalizedLabelLogicalView T1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi @ all,

I have exported the customization from an EN Base system to another Blank EN CRM Installation,. Now I have imported a part of the entities (opportunity, plants...).
    The import works fine, but when I would publish the opportuntiy entity I get an CRM Error!  
    Via CRM Diag Trace I receveid the following error message:
    "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
    before that error message occure  there are the a few SQL Selects, the last one has the following format:

SELECT T1.LanguageId AS languageid,
    T1.Label AS label,
    T1.LocalizedLabelId AS localizedlabelid FROM LocalizedLabelLogicalView T1
    LEFT OUTER JOIN LocalizedLabelLogicalView T2 ON
    (T1.LocalizedLabelId = T2.LocalizedLabelId AND T1.LocalizedLabelRowId <> T2.LocalizedLabelRowId and T1.InProduction = 1)
    where T2.InProduction is null AND T1.ObjectId = 'ea111a74-d0f3-4101-83f3-3fcf26d19a88' AND T1.ObjectColumnName = 'DisplayName' AND T1.CustomizationLevel <> Delete

It seems to that he can't find the Label for a specific Objectid.
    Has anyone an idea to fix this problem, or have got the same error? Delete the objectid from the DB?

Thanks for any hints
    Matthew

The System ist an CRM 4.0 with UpdateRollup 2v2 Base Englisch with no Languagepack installed
    Friday, April 17, 2009 4:31 PM

Answers