Question regarding conferencing services RRS feed

• Question

• Hello
           On a different subject, does OCS support conferencing of PBX phones?

Example:

Let's say you have remote call control (3rd party call control) configured between OCS and a PBX. Now you have two MOC2007  users on an active call. One MOC user wants to conference in a PBX phone. Is this scenario supported? If yes, then what do you need to do to get this working? If not, what are the supported conferencing scenarios for *3rd party call control*?
                In my setup, I  cannot seem to use the MoC interface to add another participant to the call. The drag and drop is disabled, and also the invite is grayed out. I am wondering if there is a  parameter in the admin template to enable?

Thank you
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 8:53 PM

Answers

• You cannot call directly into a conference call. You can with the Microsoft hosted solution. It is also being talked about for the next version, or maybe sooner.

Monday, August 13, 2007 6:47 PM

All replies

• You cannot call directly into a conference call. You can with the Microsoft hosted solution. It is also being talked about for the next version, or maybe sooner.

Monday, August 13, 2007 6:47 PM
  • Hi Thom,
    I found that conferencing using RCC was supported in previous version of Communicator (OCS2005 SP1), but it is not supported in OCS2007. May be you know what is a reason for that?
    Thanks,
    Boris
    Sunday, May 11, 2008 1:44 AM