Famous 0xC004D301 Error Code RRS feed

• Question

• I'm on vacation driving along using my XP 2009 Streets & Trips program that I spent 2 weeks programming.  Then I get the famous 0xC004D301 licensing initialization error and all my mapping plans are trashed..! The error message is telling me that I need to contact customer support for more assistance.  Not once since Lord Gates engineered CP/M have I ever been able to get any constructive help from Microsoft...

I tried to reinstall the program and I keep getting the same message.  I assume that I will need to delete the program and reinstall.  Then when the thing crashes again when I'm depending upon the program, I'll be switching to Street Atlas. 

Based on the complaints that I read on-line, it appears that I should stop buying S&T upgades and use one of my older non-buggy versions - I really don't want another vacation ruined. Does any one have any better advice? 
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:05 PM

Answers

• Morning Paul,

Thank you for visiting the Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program forum.  Your post is out of scope for the WGA program forum as well as out of our expertise. Please visit Streets and Trips Solution Center at http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1058#tab0 . Please locate Get Help Now located in the upper right hand corner. You can open a support request for assistance. Also there you may visit 
    Streets & Trips 2009 Support at http://www.microsoft.com/streets/en-us/Support.aspx and use the Help and How To located at the upper portion of the webpage. 

Take care Paul.

Stephen

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:24 PM
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:23 PM