off topic - Slow Computer RRS feed

• General discussion

• For some reason my computer is running a lot slower then usual.  How can I check this problem?

Friday, July 11, 2008 8:51 PM

All replies

• If you are using Windows Live One Care run a tune up and follow the recommendations when tune up completes. If you are not using Windows Live One Care you are off topic for this forum.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 3:45 AM
  • I would like to take my computer back to the original setting and start over.

Monday, August 4, 2008 4:08 PM
  •  Jackie Hidde wrote:
    I would like to take my computer back to the original setting and start over.

Jackie, contact your computer manufacturer for instructions on how to do this using either restore discs or from a menu when booting, if the computer has a hidden restore partition.

-steve

Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:07 PM
  •  

yeah this work also
    Monday, September 8, 2008 11:59 PM
  • my widows crashed so i did my windows with windows xp now my computer is moving slow.

Monday, September 29, 2008 1:26 PM
  •  LONNIE725 wrote:

my widows crashed so i did my windows with windows xp now my computer is moving slow.

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

-steve

Monday, September 29, 2008 4:11 PM