none
UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION RRS feed

• Question

• Just Renectly download the new window 10 to my PC; it's aPavilion g6 an old computer about 4 to 5 years old and the download was fine everything went well but as soon as I was done with the computer; I turned it back on and received this message UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION on a blue screen; Don't want to lose my files due to the fact that I might have to downgrage my computer nor do I want my computer to fatality crash and not work anymore need some clear guidance with this one 

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:38 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 8:42 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Store forum or the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community..

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:38 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:37 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Store forum or the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community..

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

Thursday, July 30, 2015 10:38 PM
  • When I come back from sleep i get that and my computer totally restarts every time. I've been looking for hours for an answer and nothing. I hope someone can help solve this issue!
    Friday, July 31, 2015 5:12 AM
  • I also have a aPavilion g6 and I am experiencing the same problem BSoD..... blue screen of death : (

I found this comment on another forum.

"While BSoD fatal stop errors are identified by Microsoft Windows, they are often caused by non-Microsoft applications, drivers and hardware issues."

link:   http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/UNEXPECTED-STORE-EXCEPTION-0x00000154-*1371.html

Although every time I shutdown my computer when I turn it on again it shows this error message, once it gathers the info I restart and it works fine. So far the whole process takes like 2 minutes.... I don't like it but I have not found and answer as to how to fix it yet. If someone does... please advice.

Sunday, August 2, 2015 10:16 AM
  • where did you move this? I am having same issue and want to see the answer..
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:02 PM
  • me too, I am getting BSoD sometimes a few times per hour and I can't work out why.
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 9:45 AM
  • where did you move this? I am having same issue and want to see the answer..

Hello,

You need to  ask in the Windows Store forum or the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community..

Karl

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:47 PM
  • me too, I am getting BSoD sometimes a few times per hour and I can't work out why.

Hello,

You need to  ask in the Windows Store forum or the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community..

Karl

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:47 PM
  • Well......apparently it's a HP Pavilion technical problem cuz I get the exact same thing on my Pavilion g6.
    I switched over to Windows 10 Sunday morning and have been pleased as punch with it. The only problem is waiting for the reboot (about 5 minutes for me) whenever I turn it on. 
    Oh......and I also miss the 'hibernation' feature when i'm done..  It now seems odd to me to completely 'shut down' each and every time.  A personal preference, but this waiting for the restart each and every time is just.............'wrong'.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:29 PM