Remote web access displaying two of the same computer names RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone

Ive just setup WHS 2011 and the remote access function. When I log in, under the computer names, it lists:

Computer1

Server

Computer1

So there is a double entry of Computer1. How can I remove this?

Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:40 AM

All replies

• That will be correct if you have selected your Client computer in the Dashboard, as it will appear listed below the Server. Click on Server and you will see:

Computer1
    Server
    Server

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:24 PM
  • Hello Phil or any reader,

I just encountered the same situation as the user above. I am not sure what you mean by "selecting your Client computer in the Dashboard".

Basically, I saw the duplicate after the first successful remote connection session with the Computer1. I logged in through Remote Web Access through another computer outside of my home network for all these attempts and the computer does not have WHS Connector installed. After logging into Remote Web Access for a second time I see there was Computer1 listed twice. I am quite confused because with another user account, with exactly the same user privileges, I see Computer1 only once. Is there any fixes for this?

Computer1
    Computer1
    Computer2

Thanks,

Ed

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:08 PM