none
The Search on the forum is limited ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

Well this a question for the moderation of the forum, but when i made a search for example of the word like progressbar, onnly appear 20 items. I the search limited ? because i don´t belive that there are onlly post about this subject.

The second question is: how can i active the "Alert me when someone responds to this post." ?
    i wanna me alert by somme one.
    :)
    Thanks
    x
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:09 AM

Answers

• Thanks 

jtorrecilla i think i don´t see that configuration, i will see it. I need the alert for my hotmail.
    Like in this forum:
    http://forums.asp.net/18.aspx

If there is no limit on the search, i still that are so little number of post about a object that is verry use like a listview or a progress bar.

x
    • Marked as answer by paulo32 Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:26 AM
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:25 AM

All replies

• Umh im not a mod, but i will try to help you:
    I think that there is no limit on the search try searching for "progress bar" or other things...

The second one, The alert, you could set in the top of your threwad "Send me and alert", also, if you have to set this action to all of your post yo could set in the "my settings" menu just in the right side of the forum, setting the property "Active live alerts by default" (or something similar).
    Para el correcto funcionamiento, y que otros usuarios se puedan beneficiar de la solucion de esta pregunta por favor marca las respuestas que te hayan ayudado como "Respuesta".
    Si la respuesta te ha sido util Votala.
    Mi Blog: Jtorrecilla
    Enlace a Faq de Winforms en Ingles Muy bueno
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:14 AM
  • Hi Paulo32,

For Suggestion and queries related to msdn forums. please use

Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums

For setting alert, while posting the question you can check the check box at the bottom above Submit button.

Thanks,
    A.m.a.L
    Dot Net Goodies
    Don't hate the hacker, hate the code
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:15 AM
  • Thanks 

jtorrecilla i think i don´t see that configuration, i will see it. I need the alert for my hotmail.
    Like in this forum:
    http://forums.asp.net/18.aspx

If there is no limit on the search, i still that are so little number of post about a object that is verry use like a listview or a progress bar.

x
    • Marked as answer by paulo32 Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:26 AM
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:25 AM