Activation Problems RRS feed

• Question

• To whom it may concern. I purchased windows live care or renewed it on August 30 2008. I purchased it under a different email address than the people I bought the computer from, which is circucit City of Macon  Ga. The e-mail address they used was firedog 3201@hotmail.com and they didn't provide me with no password or code of numbers to reactivate after my subcription ran out. So I subcribed with my google e-mail address which is jamesharvey@gmail.com which now I have lost that web page. I also have a yahoo web page that you can contact me at which is chuckharvey1@yahoo.com. I need a fast response be cause I need my access to the interent now! I'm having problems with the Vista Antivirus 2008 security center poppin up on my screen while trying to do my class assignments. That's why I renewed it behind those problems. I'm unemployed becausce my job left the country and moved it to China,no thanks to Yamaha Music Manufactuerer and Idon't ned this problem and I can't afford to be without my computer.I had to return back to college after 17 years and enough is enough.

I 

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:53 AM

Answers