none
Mouse right click not working

Question

• I don't know if this is not the right forum.  I installed Win 10 Pro to an MSI z270 MB with a Samsung 960 pro 1 gb SSD.  I have an Evoluent Vertical mouse and a Microsoft wireless mouse.  Immediately after new install, the right click no longer brings up any menu.  I ran the Microsoft troubleshooters and made the registry changes suggested by Youtubers to no avail.  I reinstalled Win 10 Pro again but the right click still will not work.  The system works as expected when I switch back to a drive with Win 7 Pro.  I see online this is not an uncommon problem, but I don't see any fixes that work.  Any help would be appreciated.
    Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:51 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows 10, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:04 PM