none
Can't post a question..i get internal server error

Question

• I can't post a question on wdk forum it says Internal Server Error, the body is presumably 39000 characters long. I tried posting a question with only "Hello," in the body then edit it, it succeeded but i couldn't edit the question after that and i got "Unexpected Error". I tried this several times but still got the same error.
    Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:20 PM

Answers

• The last edit may have corrupted the post if the length really exceeded some threshold. I'd send an email to fissue [at] microsoft [dot] com about this.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:42 PM

All replies

• The last edit may have corrupted the post if the length really exceeded some threshold. I'd send an email to fissue [at] microsoft [dot] com about this.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:42 PM
  • I can't post a question on wdk forum it says Internal Server Error

Using which browser?  If IE try creating a new session.  Alt-F i.  Or just a new tab with the same session but fully refreshed.  Ctrl-k, Ctrl-F5.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, July 23, 2015 4:35 PM