To whomever deleting some of my recent my posts RRS feed

• General discussion

• without even a courtesy note on why ... I've feel like I've been positive contributor to this newsgroup and I've found such action disappointed.

I will spend my times somewhere else where I am wanted.

Best,

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:25 AM

All replies

• I can see deleted posts, at least sometimes. I have un-deleted a few. Never seen yours deleted.

However I do remember your *.mbf cataloger. I don't know what happened to that.  What I suspect can happen is that a server may get reset for some reason, and things revert losing recent changes. I am not saying that is what happened. Just speculating. Sometimes software has quirks.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:33 AM
  • Hung Le,

You have a lot of admirer's of your work, including myself, even though you don't get a lot of replies.   We're lurking in the background.  I haven't checked out your recent offerings, as I guess I keep waiting for a miracle new front-end to Money, using our data file ;)

As Cal stated, I doubt that anyone actually deleted a post.  I encourage you to keep posting here, since most of us don't monitor your github. 

• Edited by ameridan Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:31 PM
    Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:20 PM
  • Clearly the site is having problems.  I received a number of "Unexpected errors" while trying to post this.

I also can't imagine that anyone would intentionally delete any of your excellent posts.  Please keep up the good work!

Bill Becker

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 1:48 PM
  • Agree with the above - I have no insight to the disappearing posts, but I do respect your posts, even if they are a few thousand miles over my head.
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 3:47 AM
  • I think it is agreed that no human is intentionally removing posts. Keep up the good work!

Dr AS

Thursday, October 24, 2019 11:00 AM