Crm 2013 online email router configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am having CRM 2013 online... i dtry to send emil via emil activity..but it's mail are not going always showing pending status?

can you please suggest it what should i do for this?

For sending and receiving the email?

Rammohan

Monday, April 21, 2014 11:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Ram,

Is your CRM is office 365 ???

In online CRM we have two options for Email router to use. 

Server side systematization (configured with in CRM itself) and Email router 2013 ( which is installed in a separate server) .

Let us know on which you are configured 

Thanks.

Vinay Kumar.

Monday, April 21, 2014 12:50 PM
  • Hi Vinay,

I want to use Server side systematization (configured with in CRM itself)..

i don't have any other server ...  i just want to use server side.. can you please guide me on this..

Rammohan

Monday, April 21, 2014 1:02 PM
  • Ram- 

In online CRM server side synchronization option to use is not enable. You need to go with Email router option set which is to configure router in a separate machine. 

You check this with your self, 

GO to > Email configuration > Email server profiles > here you try can to create new server profile or open already created one.

If you are looking this notification let us know

Vinay Kumar.

Monday, April 21, 2014 1:24 PM
  • Hi Vinay,

I am getting above notification  can you please suggest me what can i do for this?

Rammohan

Monday, April 21, 2014 2:13 PM
  • Hi Ram,

So notification as server side synchronization is not completely enabled, that means Email router may not work to configure and run with in the CRM.

Its better to configure and use Email router in separate machine, maybe few mounts latter MS will be figure this out to use server side synchronization.

Thanks,

Vinay Kumar.

Monday, April 21, 2014 3:00 PM
  • Hi Vinay,

Seperate machine means i have to configure seperate server for this?

without seperate server we can't do this?

Rammohan

Monday, April 21, 2014 3:03 PM
  • Ram- 

You can install it in any server which is already running any application or in windows 7 PC.

Find below is the Email router requirements...!!

http://yourmscrm.blogspot.in/  

Thanks

Vinay Kumar.

Monday, April 21, 2014 3:13 PM
  • For CRM Online, Server-Side Sync will not be enabled until Service Pack 1 (Leo) is released. That should be soon, but I don't know exactly when. Until then, you will need to use the Email router on a separate server to send mail back and forth between CRM and Exchange Online.

Note, even after the Leo update, CRM Online will not work with Server-Side Sync with Exchange On-Premises, only Exchange Online.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Monday, April 21, 2014 6:47 PM
  • Hi All,

I am new to CRMOL and want to configure email for it. From above discussion I understand that we can use server side sync with Exchange Online.

I currently have trail version and I am trying to configure for one particular use. I have clicked 'Test & Enable mailbox' and when I go and check in alerts it shows as the profile is disabled .

'The email message "Test Message" cannot be sent. Make sure that the credentials specified in the mailbox abc are correct and have sufficient permissions for sending email. Then, enable the mailbox for email processing.'

How to resolve this.

TIA

Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:38 AM