windows genuine pack RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i am also facing the same problem as getting alert msg as u r a victim.................... i aslo tried wat u gave and got some info as below.

Genuine validation status: BLOCKED VLK

Product key:

Product key hash:

Windows product id: 55274-649-6478953-23542

Windows product id type: 1

Windows license type: VOLUME

Windows os version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.20.0.PRO

Download center code: 8SFHLN5

Id: 6e7c0788-f9ab-46d5-9929-bca3204776b7

Administrator: yes

Auto dial: no

Registry: 0x0

Wga version: registered, 1.5.540.0

Signature type: Microsoft

Validation diagnostic:

wat should i do now? plz some one reply me n help out of this error. plz reply me at sanya_cool4u@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:51 PM

Answers

• A "Blocked VLK" is a Volume License Key that is valid, but was licensed solely to a corporation or larger enterprise/business. Blocked VLK's are Product Keys that Microsoft has received consent from the original owner to block usage of. A VL Product Key is non-transferrable to individuals.

In order to resolve your non-genuine licensing issue, please visit: www.microsoft.com/genuine and click on "Validate Windows". When validation fails, you'll see a button to click on which will provide information on how to acquire a WGA Kit.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:56 PM

All replies

• A "Blocked VLK" is a Volume License Key that is valid, but was licensed solely to a corporation or larger enterprise/business. Blocked VLK's are Product Keys that Microsoft has received consent from the original owner to block usage of. A VL Product Key is non-transferrable to individuals.

In order to resolve your non-genuine licensing issue, please visit: www.microsoft.com/genuine and click on "Validate Windows". When validation fails, you'll see a button to click on which will provide information on how to acquire a WGA Kit.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:56 PM
  • Bunnys,

Please post the entire ouput of the msdiag.exe tool.  Thanx.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 6:14 PM