post your problems here RRS feed

• Question

• dear friends this thread is posted here to help eveyone who have some question to be answered, this by mutual support can be a common place to share problems and solutions as this thread would be looked most frequently by the members
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:51 AM

Answers

• when will be the results of msapp anounced
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:00 AM
  • hi

can u tell where is the team id specified?(as it is not mentioned in the reg mail)

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:15 AM
  • These are the important dates written in FAQ's of Msapp 2007 i.e. www.msapp.net(Menu->Miscellaneous->FAQ's)

And dates are same for all projects because dates are written in FAQ's of any project. You can see these dates without login. So dates are same for all projects.

Q: What is the last date of registration?
    A: 18th March, 07
    Q: What is the deadline of submission?
    A: Design submission deadline – 25th March, 07
    Code submission deadline – 30th April, 07
    The screen that comes up right after you log-in shows the status and the deadlines.
    Q: What is the date of review and results announcements?
    A: Design reviews – 1st April, 07 onwards
    Code reviews – 15th May, 07 onwards
    Announcement of results – around May 31st, 07

But now  the last date of submission has extended by 30 mar 2007......
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:27 AM
  • yes, you can know your team id(team name ) by sending a mail to ( Info@msapp.net)
    tell them your problem they will solve your query. i'm sure cause i also forgot my team name but now i know my team name.
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:30 AM

All replies

• when will be the results of msapp anounced
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:00 AM
  • hi

can u tell where is the team id specified?(as it is not mentioned in the reg mail)

Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:15 AM
  • These are the important dates written in FAQ's of Msapp 2007 i.e. www.msapp.net(Menu->Miscellaneous->FAQ's)

And dates are same for all projects because dates are written in FAQ's of any project. You can see these dates without login. So dates are same for all projects.

Q: What is the last date of registration?
    A: 18th March, 07
    Q: What is the deadline of submission?
    A: Design submission deadline – 25th March, 07
    Code submission deadline – 30th April, 07
    The screen that comes up right after you log-in shows the status and the deadlines.
    Q: What is the date of review and results announcements?
    A: Design reviews – 1st April, 07 onwards
    Code reviews – 15th May, 07 onwards
    Announcement of results – around May 31st, 07

But now  the last date of submission has extended by 30 mar 2007......
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:27 AM
  • yes, you can know your team id(team name ) by sending a mail to ( Info@msapp.net)
    tell them your problem they will solve your query. i'm sure cause i also forgot my team name but now i know my team name.
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:30 AM