Subscribe to One care RRS feed

• Question

• After down loading Onecare 90 day trial,Inadvertently  selecting the UK ,instead of Australia . Now I'm unable to subscribe to Onecare as the Screen asks for information related to the UK . I've tried uninstalling ,then re installing onecare ,but it keeps coming back with the UK sign up page.

HELP.... thanks

Stephen

Friday, April 4, 2008 5:03 AM

Answers

• I assume that you mean that the payment page is showing as UK information when you try to subscribe.

Do the following:

Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools/Internet Options.

On the General tab click the Languages button.

If the language shown is English-UK and you are in another country where OneCare is available for sale, change the language to that country by selecting Add, finding the language country combination in the list for English-Australia, in your case, and selecting it. Once it has been added, remove English-UK from the list using the remove button.

See if that resolves it for you.

-steve

Friday, April 4, 2008 1:25 PM

All replies

• I assume that you mean that the payment page is showing as UK information when you try to subscribe.

Do the following:

Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools/Internet Options.

On the General tab click the Languages button.

If the language shown is English-UK and you are in another country where OneCare is available for sale, change the language to that country by selecting Add, finding the language country combination in the list for English-Australia, in your case, and selecting it. Once it has been added, remove English-UK from the list using the remove button.

See if that resolves it for you.

-steve

Friday, April 4, 2008 1:25 PM
  •  

thankyou very much for the help steve
    Monday, April 7, 2008 8:35 AM