Crystal Reports application using VC++ RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to know the latest version of Visual studio that supports Crystal Report related application using Visual C++.

I already have a legacy application developed on VC++ 6.0 and Crystal report 5.0 which included Crystal Report  activex control(Crystl32.ocx) to display the crystal reports. Now I need to upgrade the application to latest version of Crystal reports and Visual studio.

In Visual Studio 2008, I am not able to find the same activex control. I have Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008 installed   in my machine. Please guide  me to upgrade the application.

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:14 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:12 PM
  • Hello,

Crystal Reports are supported on http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports.

However, you might also ask in the Visual Studio General Questions forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:14 PM