locked
MS CRM 2013 JS Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'get_disabled'. RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am getting this error and  due to this Iframe source is not getting assigned by Javascript.

    Please help.

    Thanks,


    If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in

    Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:51 AM

Answers

  • If you are calling it on load then you need to set time interval.

    function setIframe()
    {
     
               
    var oppSrc = 'http://' + window.location.hostname + ':120/OpportunityManagement/OpportunityManagementMaster.aspx?id=' + Xrm.Page.data.entity.getId() + '&currUser=' + Xrm.Page.context.getUserId();
          Xrm.Page.getControl("IFRAME_BetaOpportunity").setSrc(oppSrc);

    }

    function Form_onLoad() 
    {
    setInterval("setIframe()", 1000);
    }


    Regards, Saad


    Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:11 AM
  • Hi Saad,

    Below function worked for me

        

    function form_load() {
        //var interval = setInterval("setIframe()", 1000);
        setTimeout("setIframe()", 1000);

    }

    Thanks,



    If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in

    Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:52 AM

All replies

  • Please post your code and error log here and what you are trying to do

    Regards, Saad


    • Edited by Mohd Saad Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:59 AM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:59 AM
  • Hi Saad,

    I am just trying to set the Iframe but it is not working.

    I tried this but it doesn't help.

    function setIframe() {
    
       
    
        var oppSrc = 'http://' + window.location.hostname + ':120/OpportunityManagement/OpportunityManagementMaster.aspx?id=' + Xrm.Page.data.entity.getId() + '&currUser=' + Xrm.Page.context.getUserId();
          Xrm.Page.getControl("IFRAME_BetaOpportunity").setSrc(oppSrc);
    
       
       
    }

    While opening opportunity record I got that error ,below is a screenshot

    Thanks,


    If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in



    Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:03 AM
  • If you are calling it on load then you need to set time interval.

    function setIframe()
    {
     
               
    var oppSrc = 'http://' + window.location.hostname + ':120/OpportunityManagement/OpportunityManagementMaster.aspx?id=' + Xrm.Page.data.entity.getId() + '&currUser=' + Xrm.Page.context.getUserId();
          Xrm.Page.getControl("IFRAME_BetaOpportunity").setSrc(oppSrc);

    }

    function Form_onLoad() 
    {
    setInterval("setIframe()", 1000);
    }


    Regards, Saad


    Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:11 AM
  • Hi Saad,

    Below function worked for me

        

    function form_load() {
        //var interval = setInterval("setIframe()", 1000);
        setTimeout("setIframe()", 1000);

    }

    Thanks,



    If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer". Thanks and Regards, Mohammad Yusuf Ansari http://microxrm.blogspot.in

    Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:52 AM