"Saved Games" folder <<c:\users\(USER NAME)\Saved Games>> (Win8.1 Pro) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've been reformatting my machine to optimize the windows.
    After hours optimizing and configuring windows I realized that a procedure was not successful.
    I was changing the folders in C: \ users \ (USER_NAME) \ .... to another HDD that I have on my machine. 

This is a procedure that I always do to free up space on the disk where the OS is installed.

I believe I used the wrong way (when typing another location) to "Saved Games" folder, and when I checked the transfer of location ..... OMG ...... the folder was not specified in the HDD and not also found in the original directory.
    All other original folders (Links, Documents, Videos etc. ....) are in the default installation directory unless the "Saved Games".

I had no program file that was using this folder("Saved Games") to be a clean install of Win8.

As I was optimizing Win8.1 for hours I would like help in any procedure to recreate this folder correctly without the need to repair the Win8.1, one time I'll lose all my otmizations I've been doing for hours (and is not the first time ...).  :(

How can I recrate that "Saved Games" folder

I'll be very grateful for your collaboration.

obs.: I don´t have history buckup´s  (it was one of my optimization!!)   :(

Thank you.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:09 PM