none
MVA badges and certificates of completion transfer to new Microsoft Learning ML RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I completed MVA courses but I don't see them anymore on the new learning interface, also the badge credential URL I had earned is no longer working, it's deviated to Microsoft Learn website homepage.

Is it possible to recover my badge and certificate of completion for the courses : 

- DevOps for IT Pros 

- Data Science and Machine Learning Essential 

Thanks for your help, 

Andrea  

• Edited by MicroSup Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:01 AM
    Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:00 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Andrea,

If you believe you are eligible for a badge but have not received any information about it, contact your Regional Service Center (RSC). If you have any questions about the Acclaim platform or about how to claim your badge, contact Credly’s support.

You'll find more information over here: Microsoft Exam and Certification Badges

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

• Proposed as answer by Leon Laude Thursday, July 4, 2019 11:11 PM
    • Marked as answer by MicroSup Friday, July 5, 2019 8:41 AM
    Thursday, July 4, 2019 11:11 PM
  • Hi Leon, 

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not sure this will help me with MVA courses completed for which I got a badge and a certificate of completion that is not available anymore. As you might know MVA no longer exist as it has been replaced by brand new Microsoft learn ML space. 

Anyway I will ask them about it and see if I can get an answer to my question. 

Best regards, 

Andrea 

Friday, July 5, 2019 8:48 AM