none
Office 2010 problem

Question

• Hi there everyone.

Recently my laptop was not functioning well, the Windows Store are not responsive also all the Windows Apps, not to mention my Microsoft Office was faulty here and there. I tried the Refresh function, but it didn't work, so I went and reset my laptop to default settings and every problem was solved, or so I thought. I tried looking for Microsoft Word, but there is only Microsoft Office activation page. It asked for my product key, but when I entered my product key, it says that what I entered is not a Microsoft Office product key. Help me, I really need to get my Office working for my thesis :(

Friday, September 26, 2014 5:57 PM

Answers

• This area is only for OS activation issues, but I can tell you that the product key for Windows is different than that for your Office install.  The one for your Office install is likely on the CD holder that you received with your purchase.  For more help you should post your question in the Office 2010 forum.

And just in case of dire emergency, Open Office is a free alternative that can even read docx files.  Just sayin'

Please do not read this sentence. Please ignore the previous sentence.

Friday, September 26, 2014 7:24 PM

All replies

• This area is only for OS activation issues, but I can tell you that the product key for Windows is different than that for your Office install.  The one for your Office install is likely on the CD holder that you received with your purchase.  For more help you should post your question in the Office 2010 forum.

And just in case of dire emergency, Open Office is a free alternative that can even read docx files.  Just sayin'

Please do not read this sentence. Please ignore the previous sentence.

Friday, September 26, 2014 7:24 PM
  • Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:33 AM
    Answerer