spyware RRS feed

  • Question

  • my pc has a problem, ( spyware ) its called ,  (geeez toolbar) its a registry in type. i have its location,and its root interface #. but i dont know that to do or how . i need help ,,, and my pc allso has some thing called  (lbis toolbar and try media spyware too. y am i paying onecare for .
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:21 PM


All replies