How to write plugin for two entity? RRS feed

• Question

• 

Hi Experts,

I am newbie in this Dynamics CRM 2016 Online. I have requirement to get tax code from Quote and Product entity.
    Situations:- currently I use Product Tax Code(Existing Product) to view the Product Tax Code. But when user open Quote Product form, the Product Tax Code(Existing Product) missing. So, I change to Product Tax Code which is from Quote Product itself. But it work to Write-in product but not Existing Product.

Another one, I need to get Customer Tax Code in Quote form with Product Tax Code in Quote Product form to calculate the tax rate. The calculation will be done in Quote Product form (Extended Amount). Based on discussion with my client, he want to put Customer Tax Code also in Quote Product. But, how can I get the value Customer Tax Code in Quote to Quote Product? One of member in CRM community suggest me to define the plugin with message is Associate and the steps will be Pre-Operation to get productid, and query every fields data of Product also Quote entity. But how can I do it? Can someone help me to this issue?

Friday, May 20, 2016 2:00 AM